Properties, Inc. is an investment and real estate company.
It was founded by Sam, Hiram and Irving Bloomingdale about 80 years
ago to manage the family assets after they sold the Bloomingdale Department
Store but retained ownership of the land and building. The family office
has been an active investor in all classes of investments throughout
its existence with particular emphasis on real estate, private equity
and hedge fund investments.
John Ernst is Chairman and President of Bloomingdale Properties, Inc.
and John Fletcher is Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer.
The Directors are:
- John L. Ernst, Chairman & President
- John Fletcher, Executive Vice President and Chief
- Edgar M. Cullman Sr., Managing Member, Culbro, LLC
- Edgar M Cullman Jr., Managing Member, Culbro, LLC
- F. Mike Danziger, President, Griffin Land &
641 Lexington Avenue
New York, New York 10022